Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My photos of Southeastern Seminary

This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel back to Wake Forest, NC to visit friends from Messiah Baptist Church. While in Wake Forest, I stopped by the school where I spent much of 2002-2006. Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) was in many ways a second home to me during our time in North Carolina.

As I was traveling northward on Saturday, I realized that I did not have many good pictures of the beautiful SEBTS campus. I know as well as you do that buildings and grounds are no reason to attend a particular seminary; however, they are a nice bonus. I hope you enjoy a few of the photos I took while back in Wake Forest.

East Entrance to Southeastern Seminary

Binkley Chapel





Fountain by Staley Hall

Staley Hall



Fountain by Denny Library

Broyhill Hall

Missions Center


Adams Hall

No comments: