Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who was that author anyway?

If you are anything like me, you probably have at least one book that you are currently reading, several others sitting on a bookshelf waiting to be read, and many more you would like to either buy or check out from a local library.

However, sometimes I cannot remember either the title of a book I want to read or the author's name of the book. Well, I can't help with the book part, but I hope the following site helps with the author issue. I recently stumbled across this Christian Authors Database. This site lists many of the most well-known Christian authors along with their most popular books. The site is wide-ranging and does not focus on any one denomination or theological school of thought.

In particular, I enjoyed looking up specific authors who I had heard of but have never read. This exhaustive listing will help me (and I hope you) remember the names of the great Christian authors we need to be reading.

No comments: