Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Carpenter Family

I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to the wonderful family that God has blessed me with. My wife, Alice, is standing in the middle-back. Caroline, age 13, is standing next to Alice. Mary (9) and Bobby (8) are in the front row.

This picture was taken at Christmas while we were still living in Asia. I realize that the picture is a little old, but we really like this one so I thought it would be appropriate to post.

Alice has a blog also. You can find hers at Thinking As A Woman.

We also have a website for Bobby (forgive me if I have given this site before). You can find it at Caring Bridge -- Bobby.

I'd also like to thank three friends for mentioning "Hammer and Nail" on their blogs. Thank you to my good buddy Alan Knox at The Assembling of the Church. Another thank you goes out to Dr. David Black, a former professor of mine. His blog can be found at Dave Black Online. A final big "thanks" to Nick Kennicott at Nick-Nacks, Notes, and Notions.

Now if I can just figure out where the little picture of me went that used to be in the "About Me" section of this blog, I will be all set.

No comments: